Wednesday 27 July 2016

The Next Stage for Enchanted Nymph...

With college finished, I've taken a step back to think about the future of Enchanted Nymph Ltd.   Now that I'm a certified jeweller (with a distinction!!! Over the moon that my hard work paid off) I've decided to give the contemporary and precious jewellery an identity of its own. It doesn't really make sense to be selling jewellery made from silver and freshwater pearls alongside 3D art and coasters. Sticking with the ‘enchanted/fairytale’ theme, this side of the business will now come under the ‘Bijoux Enchantee’ (Enchanted Jewellery in French) brand.

 
Once I’d made this decision, I looked at my other products and it made sense to do the same with the baby gift offerings, as again,  they don't quite sit in the homeware and art side of things. And so, ‘Petite Pixie Picks’ was born!


Which leaves the wedding line that I am currently designing and working on. In keeping with the overall theme, this side of the business will be branded as‘Wedding Fae Finery’.  There's a little more work needed on the logo which will be based on this theme:


My creations will still be available at www.enchantednymph.com - the only difference will be in the branding.  My different creations will be categorised under the specific product lines which will hopefully make things much easier to find for customers with specific needs who want to get to the right section quickly.

So with the new branding done, and I'm spending the next couple of weeks getting the website updated to reflect these changes!  And creating my Christmas range - which seems a little strange with all the good weather we've been having lately :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Enchanted Nymph Ltd. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig