Friday 6 January 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I can't quite believe that it's 2017 and that Enchanted Nymph is into its second year in business. What a ride!! This time two years ago I was off sick from work with depression with no idea what to do with myself and my life. Getting out of bed and having a shower was a massive achievement most days and if you'd have asked me then to guess where I would be at this point, I wouldn't have even been close.

Throw voluntary redundancy into the mix and stumbling across a flyer about a jewellery course which was WAY cooler than I expected and here I am, addicted to playing with metal and creating beautiful pieces. In two short months after finishing the college course I was in two studios at Manchester's Craft & Design Centre as well as in the Kula Gallery in the Northern Quarter.

This month I'm very excited to be getting my pieces into Manchester's Art Gallery as part of their “Northern Makers” exhibition which will be available to the public from early February. Now that I have found my passion for jewellery, this year will be all about developing my ranges and growing my business. There will also be some exciting announcements coming soon.

I want to say a massive thank you to everyone who supported my business so far and for allowing me to continue pursuing my passion for designing and making. And special thanks to my wonderful friends Sarah and Vicky who have been so supportive as my cheering squad, spreading the word about Enchanted Nymph, in buying my stuff and commissioning pieces for loved ones, and visiting me at various locations to show your support and help out. You ladies have been awesome and I'm very lucky to have you in my corner!
 
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Enchanted Nymph Ltd. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig