Sunday 19 February 2017

Affiliate Program Launch

It's been another busy couple of weeks getting new pieces ready for my Woodland Range, creating delicate flower and leaf pieces in silver.  My favourite by far is the forget-me-not flower necklace and all the pieces are available on line and at studio 6 at Manchester Design Centre in the Northern Quarter:



This week I've been working on an exciting new venture for my business which is the launch of my Affiliate Program which will hopefully leave me more time to design and make collections.  The affiliate program is perfect for anyone interested in jewellery, fashion and life style.  More information about the program can be found on my website and via:

http://enchantednymph.com/affiliates/

I'll say more on this in my next blog.  If in the mean time this is something you may be interested in getting involved with please get in touch via affiliates@enchantednymph.com
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Enchanted Nymph Ltd. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig