Sunday 17 April 2016

Jewellery Making Hacks

I am not ashamed to admit that I love a good spreadsheet. I'll hold my hands up; I am a geek and a bit of a loser, but anything that involves efficiency and clever (and sometimes really simple) ways of doing things in a better and more productive way, just really does it for me. And don't get me started on gadgets..... Love, love, love them!

So, with this in mind, I'd like to share some awesome jewellery making hacks that I've found on one of my all time favourite sites: Pintrest. There are two boards with lots of clever solutions for making jewellery: Jewellery Making Hacks for help in the making of jewellery; and DIY Jewellers Bench for clever storage solutions for your tools.
https://uk.pinterest.com/sam_smith12/jewellery-making-hacks/


https://uk.pinterest.com/sam_smith12/diy-jewellers-bench/



Please feel free to tag me on any clever solutions you've come across  :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Enchanted Nymph Ltd. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig