Tuesday 29 March 2016

40 by 40 (aka the mid-life crisis list)

I will be turning 38 in a couple of months and with the big 4 0 just around the corner, I've been thinking about the things I want to have done and achieved before reaching this milestone. So, with this in mind, I've created my 40 by 40 list (or the mid-life crisis list!)

  1. Get the website for my business up and running (this one is currently underway! Check out www.enchantednymph.com for a sneak preview!)
  2. Write a book & publish said book
  3. Move into a house and set up an amazing home studio space
  4. Get a laser cutter
  5. Get a dog
  6. Buy a campervan and go on a solo (with dog), weekend trip at least once a month
  7. Have one of my photos featured in the National Geographic
  8. Visit all the coastal towns in the north east and north west of England
  9. Be debt free
  10. Break even in business and earn enough to live comfortably
  11. Get into sailing
  12. Complete the RYA skipper qualification and sail in the Caribbean
  13. Learn how to surf
  14. Get my motorcycle licence
  15. Use my camera more
  16. Get a tattoo
  17. Try paragliding
  18. Ride in a hot air balloon
  19. Learn how to horse ride
  20. Swim 100 lengths without dying! 
  21. Visit Iceland and see the northern lights
  22. Enter one of my makes into an exhibit
  23. Make a range of natural ingredient toiletries
  24. Pottery lesson
  25. Become vegan
  26. Go to a silent retreat
  27. Go to a yoga retreat
  28. Get back into kick boxing
  29. Take a helicopter ride
  30. Flying lesson
  31. Volunteer for a conservation project
  32. Houseboat holiday
  33. Write a children's book
  34. Climb Snowdonia
  35. Complete the three peaks challenge
  36. Design a children's furniture range
  37. Design contemporary cat furniture range
  38. More quality time with the people I care about
  39. Start the process for becoming a foster parent
  40. Plan an amazing trip to mark the big 4 0!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Enchanted Nymph Ltd. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig